Please note that by clicking here to login, you affirm that you have read and understood all the instructions documented in this guide. If you are a fresh student and yet to create a Portal Account, click here. However, if you are not a fresh student, and you do not have a portal account, visit the Admission Office first for profiling and then click here. After completely studying this guide, if you still have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
For E-payment tips click here.
|Fee Description||Amount Payable(FULL)||Amount Payable(PART)|
|Tuition Fee For 2009/2010 Set & below||=N= 40,000:00||=N= 20,000:00|
|Tuition Fee For 2010/2011 Set & above (Indigene)||=N= 65,000:00||=N= 32,500:00|
|Tuition Fee For 2010/2011 Set & above (Non-Indigene)||=N= 72,500:00||=N= 36,250:00|
|Student Union Fee (Once per Session)||=N= 250:00||-----------------|
|Late Registration Fee (Once per Semester)||=N= 500:00||-----------------|
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform, either through E-PAYMENT directly on this site or via payment at a BANK, after generation of a payment slip.
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=200:00 per transaction apply for all payments made at a Bank
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all E-payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- If you are yet to have a Portal Account, click on the link at the top of this web page for Portal Creation. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site.
- To login in to your Portal Account click on the link "click here to login" at the top of this web page. You are to supply your Matric Number and Password as your login details to access the Portal. If you do not know your password, contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
- After a successful login, you are to take notice of the information displayed on your Portal home page. Important information to note include: registration dates, tuiton fee payment status, registration status etc.
- You are to proceed to make your tuition fee payment by clicking on the link "Pay tuition". Tuition Fee Payment could either be PART or FULL payment. You are to select as applicable.
- After a successful tuiton fee payment, you are to proceed to register your courses by clicking on the link "Register Courses". Please note, if you are in the Late Registration period, you will be prompted to make a Late Registration Fee payment first before you can register. From the Registration console you will be able to view all semester courses for the semester, register courses as well as edit your course registration form.
- Once you are satisfied with your course registration, you can proceed to print out your course form. Nevertheless, you are allowed to always come back to edit your course registration provided registration for the semester is not closed.
- Always ensure you log out once you are through by clicking on the link "Log out" before closing the browser.
- If at anytime you do not know what to do, do not hesistate to contact us. Our contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
Registration Period For Current Session
- Closing Date For Regular Registration: 02/04/2016, Time: 11:59:pm
- Closing Date For Late Registration: 12/06/2016, Time: 11:59:pm
While we have done everything neccesary to ensure a smooth payment and registration, some exceptional situations may occur.
Should the situation persist, reach us via listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 8am - 4pm, Work days
- Phone Numbers: +2348079038989, +2349094507494
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org